Sunday, December 23, 2007

Out of Touch

Well...by the date of my last post you can tell that I have been out of touch. I plan to begin posting again in the New Year. I am looking forward to attending the Covenant MidWinter conference in Chicago at the end of January. The topic has to do with the formation of Christ-like Character as a pastor. The main speakers include Gordon McDonald and Miroslav Volf. It should be good!

Thanks for checking back to see what I have posted. Have a Merry Christmas, and I'll touch base in 2008.

~ Jeff

2 comments:

Jason Barthelemy said...

Jeff, This is Jason and Greta, we're going to be in Duluth on Friday and Saturday of this week and wondering if you and Bethann will be around? Also what is your new phone number, I tried one that I looked up in white pages and it rings and rings.
Hope you guys are doing well, it would be good to see you!

guy said...

Yes...we'll be back around. We are with BethAnn's family right now. Email me at pstrjeff@charterinternet.com with your phone number and we'll call you. It will be great to see you!!

Jeff